I write a wide range of articles, from sports analysis, to reviews, to interviews, to how-to articles, to fashion, recipes, and 'opinion' style humour.
- Reading Evening Post: Weekly articles on the state of local badminton, during the season (September to May) and other pieces on various topic of local interest as and when. This has included profiles for Sports Personality of the Year, and coverage of Reading's internationally renowned Half Marathon.
- Fringe Report: Reviews, fashion, recipes, and more reviews. I was part of Fringe Report's Edinburgh Fringe 2006 team, covering over 20 shows, as well as fashion and comment. And I was only there for eight days.
- Eureka - Gill's Journal A regular series of sly sideways looks at technology for the magazine of a computer users group.
- Limited Edition - On The Web A bi-monthly series of articles about the Internet for a home counties lifestyle magazine.
- I have also written regular articles for E-Quip, the British Society of Comedy Writers' monthly E-zine, which I edited for more than three years. Go to the sample to see an example of the BSCW's e-mail magazine. I have also written articles on comedy for Link - the magazine of the National Association of Writers' Groups, book reviews for the Write Coach and have been asked to submit for Mensa's comedy Special Interest Group magazine.